Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Stylist Doesn't Get Any Pay

Remember Nerf Herder?
Okay, remember the theme song to Buffy The Vampire Slayer? Yeah, that was by Nerf Herder. They had a lot of other good songs, but I can't find videos for any of the ones I'm familiar with. They were good, though. Trust me.
Anyway, according to my brother, they haven't put out any albums lately. He claims it's due to stuff like this:



Nerf Herder frontman Parry Gripp has cornered the market on "funny songs about adorable animal videos."



He's got a bunch of them.



None of them are very long.



Some of them include celebrity guest appearances.



The thing is, probably my two favorite Parry Gripp videos have nothing to do with adorable animals. One of them is mostly about nachos (which is good, because I don't understand the part about the Ipad; I don't speak technology):



My very favorite Parry Gripp video is about teenage girls with video diaries. This song has the most rockin' bridge that could possibly exist:



Mostly, though, Parry Gripp is your go to guy for songs about animals that are both fuzzy and cute.



Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: