Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm A Super Fightin' Robot From The Year 2010

When I was a kid I spent a lot of time watching my brother play video games. A lot of people will tell you watching other people play video games is boring. I disagree, and I have a very good reason to disagree: I'm really bad at video games. Me watching me play video games is insanely boring because all I ever got to see was the first halves of levels. RPGs were even worse, because I just didn't understand them. "What do you mean I just kind of wander around? Where am I supposed to go?"
I'm not terrible at all games; I'm great at Tetris-style "blocks falling from the sky" games. But games with characters and stories, forget it. I'm a mess.
So I spent a lot of time watching my brother play video games. The Mega Man games were favorites of mine. Embarassingly, there was a while where I had a crush on that little 8-bit robo man (still not as embarrassing as the crush I had on Bob Barker; what the hell was I thinking?), but I really liked the games even after I got over that one.
What I'm trying to say is: Here's an awesome rap song about Mega Man 2.



Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: