Thursday, September 30, 2010

And I Will Juggle A Lullaby

No "Embedding Disabled By Request" is going to stop me from sharing this video!
I am easily impressed by what a lot of people may consider "useless" talents. If you can play an instrument, draw, dance, yodel, juggle or do magic tricks, you are one of the coolest people in the world to me.
In fact, it's downright nerdy how impressed I am by people who know how to juggle. I'm still upset that I don't have the capacity to learn how to do it. I've tried several times and just can't make it happen.
The guy in this video, though, he knows how to juggle. And he is fantastic.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen some amazing juggling in my time, but Chris Bliss is the best. I've never seen anything like that. It's more impressive than juggling chain saws or 15 balls at a time or sticks that have been lit on fire.
Thanks for sharing this even though you couldn't imbed it.