Thursday, September 23, 2010

Solutions To You

I have a habit of acquiring sort of strange videos from the internet, which I then tend to share with people because I think they're awesome. Recently my buddy Mike Phirman (yeah, I'm name dropping; I have no shame) suggested I start a blog to showcase this stuff.
Because I don't know how to say no to Mike (he could probably convince me to dunk my head in a vat of boiling chili), that's exactly what I'm doing.
So, since this whole thing was his idea, I now pronounce you Chicken Monkey Duck:



I guess I should mention that I'm also, as the title suggests, going to include various rants in this blog, as well as use it as an outlet for whatever I'm obsessed with at any given time. And I'll probably occasionally post links to my other blog where I write movie (and sometimes other things) reviews, if I'm particularly proud of something I wrote there.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: