Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Whole Town Of Learning

When I started this blog, it was on the suggestion of a friend with whom I liked to share odd music videos. Eventually, though, the well of music videos dried up somehow (on the internet? Preposterous! Maybe I'm just not as easily amused. Or, more likely, I just stopped looking around for such cool things) and the blog devolved into an online diary; not quite as explicit or pathetic as my actual diary, but pretty close.
Anyway, in the spirit of days past, I share with you a video:



It's a commercial for an upcoming web show called Learning Town. I don't know much about it other than that it stars Paul And Storm, who are funny, and apparently my friend, buddy and pal Mike Phirman is also going to be in it, and he's funny, too.
Also, it premieres on his birthday.
I plan on watching it. Maybe you should, as well.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: