Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cary Elwes, No!

I was reading about this year's Razzie nominations (the only awards ceremony I would watch if they televised it, which they don't) and ran across something called The Oogieloves In The Big Balloon Adventure or something like that. And I thought "What the fuck is that?" So I went on Youtube and looked up the trailer...



...and my brain froze. And then it went into a confused angrish ramble that I wish I could copy onto this blog, but I don't know how to spell any angrish words.
It translated to, roughly: "What? What? What is this? Why is this? Is this a real thing? This is a fake trailer. This has to be a fake trailer. How did they get real people to - Chazz Palminteri?? Cary Elwes??? How? What!? Why?!?"
The problem is, now I'm obsessed. I'm going to have to see it. Because, seriously, what the fuck is this fucking thing?!
I'm scared.
To make myself feel better, let's enjoy some of the pictures I gathered from Tumblr last night before my computer froze up...
Except for some reason it's refusing to let me upload pictures from my computer. It just sits there and tells me I can upload pictures but doesn't give me a "browse" option and then it laughs at me when I get annoyed and confused like the ape creature I am.
Fuck.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: