Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our Little Blancos Are All Grown Up! *Sniff*

My friend is in a band called Don Juan Y Los Blancos. They rock.
They also recently got back from a tour, mainly of the northwest United States (they played in San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver Canada and Portland again). And then yesterday, their bassist released their newest video, compiled of footage taken while on tour.



I like this band. I know I'm biased and all 'cause I have a friend in the band (and everyone else in the group is a friendly acquaintence; they've all been nothing but nice to me) but I'm certain that if I didn't know Dan and just happened to hear them somewhere, I'd still really like them.
(I also don't think I ever would have heard of them if I didn't know someone in the band because I no longer remember how to discover new music. It's kind of sad, really. I miss exciting new musical discoveries.)
The sad thing is, I've never heard their first album 'cause they recorded it before my friend joined the band and I really need to get it at some point because my favorite Don Juan song is actually on that album. They play it live sometimes and it gets stuck in my head a lot and I don't have any access to a decent recording. 'Cause this



isn't really cutting it.
To make a long story short (too late) if you have the chance, please support Don Juan Y Los Blancos. They're really good. They deserve to get to go on more tours.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: