Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PoorZacEphron!

What I'm about to say, I say with absolutely no irony:



This song rocks, in an early-2000s boy band kind of way.
I've never seen any of the High School Musical movies, but Winter showed me this video last night when she was telling me about all of the not very subtle gay subtext Disney let them get away with (she actually referenced the line in this song "Put the balls in my hand, this time it's man to man").
And, yeah, it's about as subtle as a train wreck, but other than the quiet boring part at the beginning and the cheesy Home Alone scream at the end, I really like this song. It reminds me of how every boy band always had one good song.
If High School Musical was a boy band, this would be their one good song.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: