Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why'd I Customize My Van When I Don't Even Own One?



I have to admit, the part where he bites the head of the stuffed animal still upsets me. Because I am a sissy. But other than that, this video rocks!

My friend Alisa occasionally puts together The Salon, where her artsy friends can share things they've been working on. Last night I read and sang something, which was nerve racking and I shook the whole time, but everybody was very very nice about it and it was a good experience overall.
And, I have to geek out about this: Lin Shaye, one of my favorite actresses (she was Granny Boone in the 2001 Maniacs movies and she had small parts in A Nightmare On Elm Street, Wes Craven's New Nightmare and Killer Pad; she's also in Insidious, which isn't out yet but I'm really, really looking forward to it. It looks amazing) was there, and she told me I did a good job. And she hugged me.
Lin Shaye hugged me! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
I'm a happy, happy fangirl.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: