Monday, November 1, 2010

<--- The Line --->

We all know I'm a fan of That Guy With The Glasses, AKA Doug Walker. Other than watching some of the Nostalgia Chick's videos, I haven't really strayed from Walker's videos on thatguywiththeglasses.com. (Bum Reviews are my favorites.)
Yesterday, however, Ivan and Amanda proved once again that I need to expand my horizons when they showed me a couple of videos from The Spoony Experiment (spoonyexperiment.com), which is TGWTG related.
The first one they showed me was basically a Rifftrax of the video tape that came with the Dungeons And Dragons Junior game, Dragon Strike. The other was about brilliant early 1990s Wendy's training videos, including the awesome songs Hot Drinks:



Cold Drinks:



Got To Serve The Drinks (holy god, why do the drinks need three videos?):



and, of course, Chili Can Be Served With Cheese:



I have drawn the obvious conclusion that, because Spoony (AKA Noah Antwiler) introduced me to these videos, I must marry him. Or murder him. I'm not sure which.
(DISCLAIMER: All threats of a murderous or matrimonial nature are intended for humerous purposes only and are not to be taken seriously. Unless he's interested. Hey Spoony, call me!)

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: