Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This Is Awesome



Cab Calloway is the man. The Nicholas Brothers are the mans, too.

On a completely unrelated note, I want to complain about one of the guests on Conan last night, and this is the only internet ranty place I have that my cousin doesn't read, and I have to watch what I say lest I hurt her feelings 'cause she's all obsessed with Glee (eyeroll).
Leah Michelle (or whatever; I don't give enough of a fuck about her to find out if I spelled her name correctly; she doesn't deserve spellcheck) from Glee was on Conan last night. I hated her the second she started talking. Every word out of her mouth made me want to cause her intense physical pain. I didn't know it was possible but she struck me as simultaneously genuinely perky and phony in all ways. I've never watched Glee and I don't know anything about this girl other than her appearance on Conan last night, but based on that I absolutely despise her and I'm really mad that I decided to record the whole episode because now I have her trapped on VHS forever. I can't tape over her because I did like the song Conan and Jack White played after Little Miss Obnoxious's segment.
Okay. Sorry, rant over. I'm gonna watch Cab Calloway again. There's nothing about him that can be disliked.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: