Thursday, May 9, 2013

For The Sake Of My Own Sanity...

For future reference...
For the comfort of having them all in one place...
Here is, as far as I know, every Local H music video, in order of (again, as far as I know) release:

Cynic (Ham Fisted)


High Fiving MF (As Good As Dead)


Bound For The Floor (As Good As Dead)


Fritz's Corner (As Good As Dead)


Eddie Vedder (As Good As Dead)


All The Kids Are Right (Pack Up The Cats)


Half Life (Here Comes The Zoo)


Hands On The Bible (Here Comes The Zoo) [ANOTHER FUN FACT: I found this video a couple days after I found Cooler Heads (see next video) and am not sure if I'd even count this one as an official video if it weren't for the fact that the Youtube description claims it was released as a promo video and shown on MTV in 2002 (I wasn't aware MTV was still showing videos in 2002...). I'm pretty sure this is from the There Went The Zoo DVD that the Youtube summary claims was scrapped but I own it so either somebody is wrong or it isn't from There Went The Zoo (I can't know for sure because I haven't had a chance to watch it since I bought it). Sorry for overexplaining; I'll shut up now.]


Cooler Heads (The No Fun EP) [FUN FACT: I found this video four days after I posted this entry and had to come in and add it. Also, the more I watch it, the stronger feeling I get that it's a fan video. But if it is, it's a very well done fan video so I'm leaving it here.]


California Songs (Whatever Happened To PJ Soles?)


Machine Shed Wrestling (12 Angry Months)


Cold Manor (Hallelujah, I'm A Bum)


Another February (Hallelujah, I'm A Bum)


Whoo! Finished! That was tedious and detailed.
"Hey, Sally, why not put the Scott Lucas And The Married Men videos on here, too?"
Shut up, brain.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: