Wednesday, May 8, 2013

About Half The Internet Might Yell At Me For This...

But I don’t get the whole Ryan Gosling thing.
Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a very talented actor and Drive in particular is one of my favorite movies. But why the fuck does everybody think he’s hot?
I actually have the same problem with Channing Tatum, too, though I think he’s less talented as an all-around actor (though I do think he’s funny. 21 Jump Street was great).
Is it just chicks who are really into muscular dudes and don’t care what their faces look like? ‘Cause I can’t be attracted to a guy whose face looks like someone half-melted a Ken doll and then smoothed it out with wax.
That’s what Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum look like to me: half-melted and unnaturally smooth.
They both seem like very cool, likeable people. I’d hang out with both of them. But I sincerely don’t understand why women are falling-all-over-themselves attracted to them. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to sleep with them.
On the other hand, most of my friends don’t seem to get my taste in men, so maybe I should just shut up.
... And speaking of my taste in men, I discovered a couple days ago Local H made a video for Half Life. First of all, how come I didn't know it existed before (it's more than ten years old at this point) and, secondly, why can't I stop watching it?



Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: