Friday, April 19, 2013

My Top 13 Albums

My very good friend Ivan, proprietor of The Rest Is Silence, occasionally does a feature called Sounda'Roundus (or some spelling variation thereof) where guest writers choose their top thirteen favorite albums.
This edition's featured writer is me! And you can read it here:
http://theerestissilence.blogspot.com/2013/04/soundaroundus-sally-zyberts-top-13.html
The Rest Is Silence, by the way, is an awesome blog and has made me far more interested in Swamp Thing than I ever thought possible. Go read around in there, it's good stuff!

Be seeing you.
-Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had told me all you did was say, "I like this album 'cause it's good."
But that's not how it read. You had a lot of good and interesting things to say.
Did you pick the videos or was that Ivan's doing?

Staples said...

Ivan asked me to pick one track from each album to represent it and he went and got the videos himself.
I'm glad it reads well; I can't look at it objectively. I think I sound like a bit of a dope. :-)