Tuesday, October 5, 2010

When The East Wind Blows And The Fog Rolls In

I could watch genre-switching movie trailers all day. I love this stuff (as long as it's done well).
I'm not going to post Shining because everybody's seen it and, honestly, my hatred of that movie is so strong it spills into parody videos as well. The only The Shining-related thing I like is The Shinning from The Simpsons.
Instead I will post a few of my favorites, such as Scary Poppins:



West Side Zombies:



Saw-medy (I don't like the narration bit, but the choice of music is perfect):



When Harry Killed Sally:



And, my very favorite, The Wacky Wicker Man:



In a similar vein we have House Of 1000 Muppets:



and Toy Story Inception:



And, because I can't do anything lately without it tying in with Leverage, here's the opening credits to the Friends version of Leverage:



I may rail against technology at almost every turn, but I do love me the internet.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: