Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Very Short Aquabats Fanfiction

The past few months or so of my life have been devoted to obsessing over Local H and The Aquabats! Super Show!. This second obsession has led me to something I never thought I'd do: I wrote a fanfiction. (No disrespect to those who do write fanfic; it was just never really my bag.)
It's very short. I was just thinking about how Ricky is girlcrazy and how, since Eaglebones has a brother, it's quite likely the other 'Bats have siblings, too. I basically tried to let the characters' personalities write it.
Here it is:

"Your sister's cute, Commander. I think I'm gonna ask her out."
The Bat Commander turned around and pointed a warning finger at Ricky. "Oh no you don't! Nobody's dating my sister!"
"Besides," Jimmy added, "she seemed quite smitten with Crash."
Crash shifted uncomfortably. "But I don't like her like that," he said.
"Hey!" The Commander turned on him. "What's wrong with my sister?"

The end.

Be seeing you.
-Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great story!
proffy

Staples said...

Thanks!! I'd forgotten I wrote it until you commented on it.