Sunday, January 2, 2011

Have I Told You Lately That I Love Matt Berry?

Matt Berry is the Largest Ham In England and, thanks to my weakness for hammy actors, I adore him, even if he's a volcano...



...or a gummi bear...



...or looking strangely like Paul F. Tompkins.



I first realized how great Matt Berry is when I saw the One Track Lover video on Darkplace...



(although I have to admit my favorite part of the song is Richard Ayoade's rap at the end. Someday Richard Ayoade may get a post on this blog dedicated to him; I love him, too) but the adoration was really solidified when he was given the greatest first appearance in the history of television:



Douglas quickly beat out Moss as my favorite character on The IT Crowd, thanks to Matt Berry's glorious overacting. And he's a hell of a musician (the next video isn't a video; it's just a picture but I love the song. The second video is a video, from a show he did called Snuff Box):





And, I leave you with this final thought:



Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: