Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Occupying My Time 'Til I Have To Pick Jim Up From The Airport

You know those nasty conversation hearts that people give each other on Valentine's Day because nobody wants to admit that they're not disgusting? ("These candies are chalky and unpleasant!") Well, they've started making a chocolate version. I can't imagine they'll last long because, frankly, speaking as someone who loves chocolate, that's disgusting. I did, however, buy a box, mainly to glue the empty box in a scrapbook to prove to future generations that they did exist.
And, because I have nothing else to do, I am going to list what each heart in the box says before I (most likely) throw them all out without eating a single one. Here goes:

Ask Me
Baby Doll
Cutie Pie
Dream Big
Dream Big
Hey Babe
High Five
High Five
High Five
Hug Me
Let's Kiss
LOML (what the friggedy fuck does that mean?!?)
Love Bug
Love Her
Love Her
Love Him
Love Him
Love Him
Love Me
Love Me
Marry Me (wait, aren't these candies for, like, elementary school kids?)
Miss You
Say Yes
Smile
Soul Mate
Text Me
Text Me
U R A Star

Just ate one. Yep, they're nasty.
And yet, I'm now eating another one. Not because I wanted to but because I'm trying really hard to find a chocolate flavor in there. Other than being beige colored, there's nothing about them that really implicates that they're made of chocolate.
I was planning on watching a movie tonight but I have to pick my friend up from the airport at eleven so I don't think that's going to happen.
It's looking like tomorrow my sister in law's going to shave my head when she gets home from work tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I bought some wigs in case I hate how it looks. I'm mainly doing it out of curiosity; if I don't ever shave my head I'll always wonder what I'd look like with a shaved head. So I may as well give it a try. Especially now, while I'm still technically in my twenties.
A friend of mine turned thirty on Sunday. I'll be turning thirty in July. I kind of want to throw myself a party but I've never had a party so I don't really know how to throw myself a party. Sigh.
I need to rearrange my room because I'm planning on buying a used elliptical this weekend and I need room to put it. I might have to get rid of my comfy chair. Which would be a total bummer. I love this chair. So hopefully I can figure this all out and keep all my chairs and beds and bookcases and still make room for my new exercise machine.
I actually really love ellipticals. They're fun. I figure if I have one in my room I can do it while I'm watching movies and that way my fat ass'll get some exercise while I'm being a couch potato.
I'm watching volume four of Animaniacs and the episode that's on right now, One Flew Over The Cuckoo Clock, is pretty freaking depressing. It'd better have a happy ending (or, you know, any humor at all) or I'm going to be really mad.
While I am thrilled that they finally released the final volume on Animaniacs, I'd really like to know why they didn't include the one hour finale episode, Star Warners.
I wish it wasn't an awkward time of night to be rearranging one's room. If nobody else lived in this wing of the house, I'd do it anyway but, like I said, I have to leave soon and I also have young nieces sleeping in the room next door. The sound of moving furniture around might bother them.
What is with me lately? I've been, like, little miss fresh start. I'm trying to change my eating habits, I'm going to buy a piece of heavy duty exercise equipment, I want to shave my head... Maybe the fact that I'm going to turn thirty this year is freaking me out more than I ever thought it would. I always figured getting older wasn't a big deal but maybe on a subconscious level it's messing with my head. If you had asked me ten years ago, I would probably have claimed I'd never I own anything like an elliptical 'cause ... I don't know. 'Cause some reason I would have made up.
By the way, that Animaniacs episode did have a happy ending. And now I'm watching an episode where Dot just went into an angrish rant filled with bleeps. Animaniacs is fucking awesome.
Oh yeah, is anybody else completely stoked that Whose Line Is It Anyway? is coming back?
Okay, this has got to be boring to read. So I'm gonna go. Bye.


Be seeing you.
-Sally

No comments: